1.15 now released here are the highlights:

This broke save games :frowning: but it was essential; to improve this system. it also means when building a starter motor/ecu you can add the fancy new ‘stop start engine’ upgrade to this locally-produced component.

The game should be much more balanced as a result. Competition will scale to how much of a profit you make, just like in a real pure-free-market. I found this made the game a lot more challenging and interesting in my test play-throughs.

By no means the final tutorial or manual, but at least I have all the code in place for some helpful explanations here and there. you can reset the tutorial from the options screen.

These are the ‘retooling’ research items.

A lot of the prices until now were kind of arbitrary, but along with adjusting the market values to match costs, a few items got additional requirements. leather interior now requires leather (doh!) and some high tech stuff requires more sensors than before.

Hope you like this build. I tested it a lot, but I probably missed something :frowning:

What do you you mean it broke save games? Are they unplayable? Do they crash? Or can I just demolish the flywheel and engine slots and then update?

Sadly its more complex than that, as references (that are not easily fixed) to flywheels and engine slots are scattered throughout the save games. i did my best, but it was just not workable :frowning: