10 years up, no birthday?!

At least your bugs don’t cause probes to go crashing down into the surface of Mars…

“As a matter of fact, I AM a Rocket Scientist!”

I work in the medical device industry and when you perform a risk analysis you establish the probability and severity of a potential incident then weigh in the costs associated with it happening. Sorta like Fight Club, only less beatings. As such sometimes you know there are faults but it’s not cost effective to fix them, and as you ARE running a business you HAVE to consider that spending a solid week debugging the undocumented legacy code that will fix the wobbly background on 1% of systems just isn’t worth it :slight_smile:

Except that’s a bad example 'cause making sure EVERYONE can see the wobbly background is SO worth it.

Unforgivable bugs would be things like not having Wayno in MaleForeNames.csv. Totally unforgivable.

Wayno, isn’t a coder and most certainly does not want to be

So I started a new game and I’ve had my first birthday so I guess that answers my question. Sorry, I probably should’ve tried that before posting. :stuck_out_tongue:

As long as, in the end, you can get hammered and celebrate your life; it’s all that counts :smiley:

Wayno, getting hammered that is