1024x600 Resolution Support

Good day,

First I have to say I heard about this game on slashdot and thought of my sims playing wife immediately. Shes loves the game; a big “Kudos” to Positech!

I have an acer aspire one “netbook”, and its native resolution is 1024x600. It has intel 945 based chipset with the latest drivers and version of direct x.

-When in fullscreen mode and the resolution set to 1024x600 Kudos2 errors with “SetDisplayMode” on startup.
-When in window mode and the resolution set to 1024x600 Kudos2 starts and everything appears to be fine, but none of the game icons respond to mouse clicks.
-When the resolution is set to 1024x768 (you have to scroll around to see the whole screen area) Kudos2 runs in either full screen or window mode without issue (obviously you have to scroll around to see the whole screen area).

If theres anything that can be done to have the game run at non traditional resolutions, it would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

the problem is the 768 bit. I can do all sorts of fiddling to stretch the game sideways, but it really needs 768 height to fit all the interface in. Although if there are a lot of 600 res laptops then I will have to investigate how to squash it in those cases :frowning: