I think he’s too one man to do somethings. I think he should have concentrated on being more creative. For example I don’t want an alternative Kudos 1; I want a Kudos 2. Look at this
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition is free to download as patch 1.4 and it offers
* Superior dialogue and cutscenes - The developers have re-recorded and rewritten more than 5000 lines of dialogue, while adding more than 200 gesture animations to make characters behave more believably in dialogue and cutscenes.
* Enhanced inventory - The new inventory system makes item use and organization less complicated by introducing a separate sack for any alchemical ingredients, as well as a simple sort-and-stack function.
* Technical improvements - Greatly reduced loading times, greater stability, improved combat responsiveness, faster inventory loading, and more.
* Character differentiation system - To add more variety to NPC and monster appearances, we've added a new character differentiation system that randomizes the appearance and colors of dozens of in-game models.
* The Package - The Witcher: You'll also get: Multilingual game disc, D'jinni Adventure Editor, Two new adventures offering 5+ hours of gameplay, Official Soundtrack, Music Inspired by The Witcher album, Making-of videos, Official game guide, Map of The Witcher's world
I only played the demo; are these more than what Kudos 2 offers over 1? If not it's probably because he's a lone wolf.