[2nd release] GIANT SPACE ZOMBIE SURVIVAL

Yer you can be assured that even the Borg will be crumbling under the un-dead waves soon enough… MWHHAUH HAUHAUHAU. And thanks allot Praetors I had a few laughs reading that, I find that hunkering down and not running into the hoards works best for me also energy weapons and tractor beams!! With Nemesis point its quite hard balancing the GSZ to other mod races due to there different speciality’s, I also hadn’t tried the Borg with them yet(sorry D:) but be assured more zombies are coming! Glad you lot like it so far :smiley: :smiley: (Darkstar good suggestion ;D)

LOL, i just named the borg cuz its the mod that im using for testing all the other mods xD, but they eventually will fall into the zombies hands. Other mods can surely survive the zombies hordes, but as a start i really loved it, the idea is just great -.- more zombies and a zombie boss will be epic -.-

Yes, zombie boss ideas have been buzzing through my head but then spoilers ;D

Supra-epic idea nemesis :smiley:

And yeah, and i enjoyed making that review ^^

Okay sorry for not posting updates i’ll start today i kinda didn’t have anything to post about but t i do now! I have five different zombie types in-game + one almost in-game, i haven’t made any new survival missions yet but they should be easy. The balancing of the existing zombies is almost done i’ll just need a second opinion (Darkstar? :D). I should get two more zombies in-game today as they are easier ones to do nothing to special about them!
I’ll try to do this more often :smiley: thanks

I had a dream (yea i dream about GSB too -facepalm-) the past night… since we can make custom bullets soon, u can make a zombie boss that fires little zombies… think on it. That could be almost interesting… (i just cant repeat the same word again and again… “awesome”).

Dont worry i dream about it to xD, and that would be quite cool!

Yeah, if you want - i can do a rough balance, check for any possible conflicts and create an installation version for ya.
Send me a link when you get the chance, it would be a nice break from what i am currenly strugling with.

Ok thanks i’ll send you it as soon as it’s ready thanks!

Ok so i have finished the SZOMBIE the FZOMBIE thanks to Darkstar and balanced some others. I have an idea for two of the bosses and another half idea for one, overall i have almost finished in the ship department of the mod i just need to make one scenario and maybe two more survival maps one being a boss only one and one being the every zombie made attacking you!

I cant wait!!

Well the right thing to do will be to make the boss appear in the last survival wave, but well u can make alone scenarios with only the boss in em (something like “kill me, i dont bite” scenarios or something :p)

Thanks for the interest!
Damn turrets are slowing me down today Dx i cant get one to work by myself, darkstars already helped me but i just don’t seem to be able to get them to work -.- although im still trying! Building the first boss as i speak i think its going to look really good!

Wats the problem with the turrets?

Im working on it its just getting the first one to work by myself otherwise i’ll never learn :slight_smile:

OK OK, :p, but let us know if u give up in any point :wink:

Nah i wont give up, one of my friends has just got gsb and all expansions on the steam one day sale and i really want to finish before he gets back from France :smiley:

I haven’t done much on this mod in the past week due to a family holiday althogh i am starting around today again! Btw i didn’t realise but the GSZS has a scoreboard that works if you use official races, see if you can beat my score xD

Here’s a little cartoon that i made for the Zombies

HAHAHA, epic :stuck_out_tongue:

xD dude, you just made my day