A few questions about fighters and bombers

I just have a few questions about fighters and bombers:

how will fighters enter the battle? By launching from a ship or warping in by them selves?
Will fighters dogfight?
Will fighters prioritize bombers or will you be able to give them some orders?
Will you be able to make your own fighters by Modding?
Can you customize them in any way?
how many will there be on average in a battle?
How strong will Bombers be, damage-wise?
will they have their own shields?
will different teams have different stats for their fighters?

also a non-fighter related question:
what orders can you give your ships?
I saw a few slider bars in the deployment screen but that’s very little options and not very specific

I think that is all :wink:

I’m not related to the development in any ways, but I want to answer these to be silly.

how will fighters enter the battle? By launching from a ship or warping in by them selves? Fighters will appear on the battle in position much like the larger ships. They appear in groups though, and not singly.
Will fighters dogfight? Yes, if prioritised to.
Will fighters prioritize bombers or will you be able to give them some orders? You will be able to prioritise which ships they attack.
Will you be able to make your own fighters by Modding? Can you customize them in any way? Fighters will have slots like the large ships, but far fewer, obviously. They can be modified, but not as much.
how many will there be on average in a battle? They come in groups of 6-12 approximately, and you can have as many as you can afford. 8 fighters are roughly the cost of a medium sized ship.
How strong will Bombers be, damage-wise? Quite strong, but they move slowly and need to be supported. They do far less damage on shielded targets and can’t attack fighters.
will they have their own shields? If you fit them with shields, yes.
will different teams have different stats for their fighters? Probably not, just different skins and slot types.
what orders can you give your ships? You can prioritise which enemy craft they will attack, and give them movement paths to follow. Formations will also be possible.
I saw a few slider bars in the deployment screen but that’s very little options and not very specific
On the main panel, you can set up waypoints and targets. The sliders are to furthur facilitate fine tuning of the battle plan, as well as assign priorities and options.

I’m probably way off base, because I’ve only seen the videos and screen shots too. :stuck_out_tongue: Definately some good questions though, they raise potential for more gameplay options.