Ability to create new countries?

I love this game, it lets you try out your own theories about running a country. However, the point system (the name of which I always forget) is very limiting if you want to truly mess about. What I think would be cool, is an option to begin a completely new country with all of its policies from nothing, and then continue with the game as normal, tweaking the system a little. It would allow experimentation with radical anarchy or communism, without having to spend ages trying to get enough points to make all the radical changes (not to mention probably getting killed by some opposition group).

=EDIT=
Are there any mods like this?

It is political capital.

How to do that: UNSELECT political capital!, start a new game, pick a country, start game.
Now UNLIMITED political capital, gives you UNLIMITED NUMBER of changes in any turn.

Sorry, it’s already there and built-in. You don’t need a MOD for this!

How to do that: UNSELECT political capital!, start a new game, pick a country, start game.
Now UNLIMITED political capital, gives you UNLIMITED NUMBER of changes in any turn.

1st turn: cancel ANY policy you can cancel! , make new savegame

sitback, take a BIG breeze,
then hit NextTurnButton once, twice, more times, …

Hello and welcome to ‘anarchy wasteland’
where the government does nothing for the people (no health, edu, order, etc)
and the people do nothing for the nation (no one paying tax, no social behavior).

If you have hit NextTurnButton 4 or more times
many items should have gone red by now
and many red situations are an the edge of exploding soon!

Try to fix this like a wizard
or next election will knock you out off the president’s seat (game-over)
Or maybe your are actually being assasinated
by one of those unleashed radical oppositional factions even before (game-over and dead)
for burning down all democratic stability in this country.

… experimenting with radical anarchy?
Your choice :wink: Have fun. Cheers :slight_smile:

blank country
no policy at games start
no policies at start
all policies canceled cancelled at Democracy 3 start
( rise from anarchy to a newly formed state )

((search words appendix))