Adjustment Text Cut Off/Windowed Mode Borked

Text at the end of the adjustment lists of countries with lots of adjustments like Japan & UK, have their text cut partly cut off, and in some cases 3/4ths.

Additionally, Windowed Mode does not work.

1 Like

Hmm, here you need to provide screenshots so it’s easier to pinpoint!

This in case if it’s a problem with your computer, resolution, your game itself, yadda, you get it.

I don’t have screenshots at the moment. But for example, when I scroll down on Japan’s adjustment, the bottom half of the last adjustment is just cut off.

1 Like

Like this?

Basically, except the lower part. Lemme try to get you a screenshot.

1 Like

Uhhh, like this? The only problem I find here is that you can’t slide the slider, what type of irony is this.

Uhhh, the slider works very weird, it does slide but it’s not quite in sync with the mouse’s position being on it…?

Found a new problem, turning off fullscreen and applying the changes does not lead to a windowed screen.

Try Canada and look at athabasca tar sands, you’ll see what I mean.

Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn’t, so it triggers differently as well. I think Cliff fixed Japan and UK. I had informed him by e-mail.

1 Like

IDK, maybe it’s specific to my computer. Check if Windowed mode works?

I can’t take screenshots when it’s fullscreen, did you have the problem with that on fullscreen?

1 Like

Nope, it’s the same to me.

1 Like

I’m not using Steam (itch.io link), but yeah, I can’t use Snippy to take a screen capture, because I can’t switch to Windowed Mode, which is a glitch.

Wait, I see the issue~ I’m looking at Italy and Spain, a part of it is cutoff, I suppose this only happens when you can’t access the slider anymore.

1 Like

How does that happen? When you can’t access the slider anymore?

Sorry for not cropping, I needed to do it fast so it doesn’t kick me out. I see what you are referring to.

1 Like

When I scroll in another adjustment tabs, it disables the slider for Spain on fullscreen.

1 Like

NP. Yeah, basically, it depends on when it triggers. Why does your game kick you out?

1 Like

How does that happen? So weird.

1 Like