Archeological Survey Policy

If it’s not considered hyper-specific, a policy for an archeological survey.

I wish you could take the time to suggest more about the topic than writting a sentence and bail out.

1 Like

If I don’t know enough about a policy, I can’t elaborate, it’s best to get inputs from others. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t think this expertize mentality is good here :eyes: If you can’t do it then so won’t others unless

1 Like

Well, somethings are also best explained simply. What would an archeological survey do? Protect, preserve, rebuild, excavate, etc. old monuments. Resewrch past civilizations, study old manuscripts and so on.

1 Like

Here we go, I’d think that people should be introduced to a topic with something like:

This! So people don’t feel that only experts should write in the comments, you know how wikipedia holes are fun? They introduce ya to the idea!

1 Like

Heh, that’s true, but I thought that an archeological survey would generally be an understood idea.

1 Like

Furthermore, there could be a blue icon for “culture”. And more policies for culture.

1 Like

So the state would mandate a policy like this, what will happen?

• Patriots are going to be upset/proud? (History that makes the country look bad/ nationalists are proud of seeing more culture from their own country)
  • Conservatives? (What do they want to “conserve” here regarding family values and social norms?)
  • Are environmentalists upset that the ground is being scavenged for old things by disturbing the nature?
1 Like

I guess liberwls would be happy. Preserving the past. Atleast liberals as defined in game.

Do you mean the conservatives?

Hmmm…I guess not. Conservatives here are authoritarian conservatives and liberals are interpretated as liberals + libertarians. So, I mean the liberals.

The liberal ideology would particularly care about preserving the past?

1 Like

I imagine. For example, you see University academia very concerned about preserving history and resisting historical revisionism, who are generally speaking more liberal than average, while authoritarians prefer doing that as it gives them power.

1 Like

Ahhh, so, for example: they want to prevent whitewashing, history being rewritten and miseducation?

1 Like

Yes, exactly. That’s what I meant.

1 Like