OK, I admit, I have Poser and never have learned to use it (seems I never have that much time and I use that playing Kudos these days), so my first question is, besides the avatars that have been added to the online part of the game, is there a place that others share? I really need more female characters, these are getting old, lol.

Second, I tried to do some minor changes in excel, but when I try to save, it tells me it is a different version of excel document, do I want to save anyway? Will it work in the game if I do this?

I love the game, enough that I bought the first version from Big Fish and the then got the second from you…a bit interesting going to pounds from dollars, lmao.

A plain text editor works just fine on Kudos csv files. n0tepad r00lz! :wink:

Thank you for reply. I have done the notepad thing and creted some jobs, hit and miss, but finally like them, lol.

The avatars? I have looked and cannot find a place where people can/do share, is there one?

Hrm… I bet if you create a thread in the modding forum and ask cliffski to make it a sticky he’d do it. Or… I think you can submit your avatars to him and he’ll make them available for the game program to download.

I just did a new one, I’ll start a new topic

chelle77084
Political Campaigner Joined: 02 Dec 2006

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:51 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
Thank you for reply. I have done the notepad thing and creted some jobs, hit and miss, but finally like them, lol.

The avatars? I have looked and cannot find a place where people can/do share, is there one?

I guess I am a bit confused, which is understandable as I am so afraid to mod the game, but want to as it is too hard to play because i turn out miserable and poor and no friends every time i try.

I want to change some of the number (Kudos) that is given for different things like movie premeire, and larger tip for the waitress and even the doctors as bonus (they work hard and have high stress they should get bonuses) but when I try to do this my game crashes and I have to reset all the numbers back the way they were. I do it in excel and save the file as i think a csv, (because when I look at the detail it says comma separated value). Why is my game crashing?