Babylon 5 Wars Mod???

Any update on this mod?

Not actually. At this time im still working on the ships of the centauri (2 frigates, 2 cruiser, 2 fighter)and the minbari (3 frigates, 4 cruiser, 2 fighter) and a lot of weapons.^^

Sounds very interesting indeed,screenshots in the near future?

yes plz, post some neat eye-popping updates,we love eyecandy :smiley:

i have “never” played a single proper B5 mod in any game yet… so im really interested in your work… and it looks just great :slight_smile:

Thunderbird, there was a really great fan-made game called “I’ve Found Her” that was free to play.

wow Drewoid thanks for the tip
seems i have a brand new and entertaining (and perhaps educating?) way to waste my time now :smiley:

/me sneaks off to learn newtonian physics

Very welcome!

I tried playing it but the inertia concept had me spinning in massive loops around the whole battlefield :slight_smile:

Don’t forget to work on the centauri…:slight_smile:

personally i just use normal flight mode with strafing and only switch to inertia mode when i need to shoot behind me…
but i tried actually flying at inertia mode,and you can get used to it… the direction indicators help a LOT :stuck_out_tongue:

anyway… Tez,please tell me you havent gave up on this masterpiece :stuck_out_tongue:
the game Drewoid linked me totally jumpstarted me for even more B5 action and im really looking forward to this mod release

THIS MOD WILL BE RELEASED^^ This is a promise :stuck_out_tongue:
Its only a question of time. At this time i had a lot of work to do for my study.
But dont worry. Im working on this mod every weekend ( if there is no party or i dont have to work). So …the ships of the centauri and the minbari nearly finished. Next i will create the weapons. After finishing this work i will upload a setup.exe ^^
Sounds good? :stuck_out_tongue:

actually,i would prefer if you made it in a structure that would be usable by Generic Mod Enabler
i think that could even be easier :stuck_out_tongue:
GME just copies files in and out so essentially folder with the mod which would contain directories/files ready to be copied directly to GSB main directory
atleast i think it works that way :smiley:

also,at the risk of being annoying… pics/moviez pretty please?

/me bows,kisses your shoes and walks away backwards

OK Thunderbird…becaue of your request…pictures and vids will follow this sunday.
Im not so sophisticated in adding new stuff but im a consistent modder.
So i will supplying my followers with new stuff^^

awesome :stuck_out_tongue:
well,as far as i can tell from the work you shown us,id say i can live with your definition of "consistent" :-D and as far as worshipping goes... if you make this mod only half as good as im hoping you might,youll get much more of it than you can handle ^^

also,i hope youre shamelessly stealing sounds from somewhere... because ive been trying to find some and so far i`ve only found the B5 point defense gun firing sound (the 4-barreled heavy autocannon or whatnot)
you want me to keep looking? i dont mind investing some time in this :slight_smile:

edit: ok i found a few more but some of the files have some background included in them… you even might be better off ripping sounds from the B5 vs startrek from youtube lol

i’ve got a bunch of B5 sounds clips. Some lasers, some quotes. I’d be happy to upload it when I get home. They’re all wavs I believe though, so conversion not included :slight_smile:

I’m really excited for this mod too. There’s never been a good B5 game except for IFH (and that’s got a crazy physics learning curve)

well,the sites are found are:
bakers-place.co.uk/b5images.html
sa-matra.net/sounds/babylon5/

Tez? any updates?
its been awfully quiet in this thread :frowning:

Sry Guys. I dont had much time for modding the last few weeks.
Mechanical Study is heavy stuff.^^
But dont worry. Im still working on this mod.
Here are some new ships im actually adding.

Minabari:
Ashinta Friagte
DOWNLOAD
Shargoti Cruiser
DOWNLOAD
Sharlin War Cruiser
DOWNLOAD

Vorlon(not realy new but a better look)

Corvette
DOWNLOAD
Heavy Cruiser
DOWNLOAD
Planet Killer
DOWNLOAD

i will just torture myself until you release it :stuck_out_tongue:
as i said once before, best results of shock are archieved by a large dose of awesomeness… id feel like im spoiling it for myself if id sneak-peek on the ships :stuck_out_tongue:

also,you made me download the entire B5 series and start watching it “again” :stuck_out_tongue:

Tezcatlipoca,
any updates on this mod? Are you still working on it?
Im starting B5 4th series today and i would very much like to see this mod :smiley:
(and play it to kick the vorlons arse with Omega cruisers,or die trying)