Basic car

In the beginning, you can make a basic car, but then you will not make any provit
If you make the selling price higher to let it make any provit, it will become a midrange car and nobody is going to buy it.

What am I doing wrong, or is this basic car just crap and do I have to wait till the reseach makes more options for the car?

When i first start, i research in car music and then air conditioning before anything else. This requires no specialization. Then price the cars just above mid range. If they sell out - raise the price a little. The first car you build will then be mid priced cars. This works until you unlock some more features and can distinguish between the first sets of cars.

I also research robots 1 and 2. Then factory expansion and design studio. Design studio will let you make all the other models of cars. This really helps sales on day 1-2-3. Equip them all with music and air conditioning. Should be making a couple 100k an hour by day 4 and 5.

Darxxus

1 Like

When i first start, i research in car music and then air conditioning before anything else. This requires no specialization. Then price the cars just above mid range. If they sell out - raise the price a little. The first car you build will then be mid priced cars. This works until you unlock some more features and can distinguish between the first sets of cars.

I also research robots 1 and 2. Then factory expansion and design studio. Design studio will let you make all the other models of cars. This really helps sales on day 1-2-3. Equip them all with music and air conditioning. Should be making a couple 100k an hour by day 4 and 5.

Thank you I will do that!