Hi, everyone in the beta should have just got an email, but basically if you re-download and install the game, it should now be version v0.3 which fixes a whole host of bugs. We are working on further fixes and tweaks
Jumping in with some more details about this release! Amongst other smaller fixes, the following changes have now been made:
Redshirt Beta v0.3 Changelog
- ‘Stuck on loading screen bug’ should now be fixed.
- Spacebook events at ‘Orbital Soup-erstructure’ restaurant are now working.
- Potential fix for “blank screen problem” on game startup.
- Ability to deselect all ‘interested in’ relationship boxes on character creation.
‘Aspirations’-related bug fixes:
- No longer being assigned romantic relationship aspirations for people you are already dating/have dated.
- No longer assigned aspirations to do jobs you’ve already mastered.
- Aspirations involving newly-deceased characters are now replaced automatically (and for free).
- Aspirations involving deceased characters are no longer assigned.
Bug: Game got stuck in the first away mission. Could not exit or save.
Simple Request. A confirm deletion prompt
Oops, just saw this reply to the thread, sorry natro! Hmm. I wonder if this is the same issue brought up in this other thread. If you wouldn’t mind sending me your savegame, I can take a look? Sorry about that!
Also, regarding the deletion prompt – do you mean for deleting saves, or…?
Yes its that same bug.
Yes when deleting saves once you hit delete it just does it. If there is a prompt that pops up to ask for confirmation that would be nice to prevent accidental deletion