Big Pharma Mods - not FREE Belts, PRINT Money

I think Tim said he might start a different “MOD” section on the forum, but for now…

just for the heck of it , took his “Free Belts” mod (available at bigpharmagame.com/modding.html)

and changed the 4 lines w/ “cost”:0 in the equipment.data to “cost”:-100 (for belts)

and voila!! I’m printing money everytime I place a belt.

[size=200]Cheater![/size]

[size=50]Just kidding. ;)[/size]

[size=150]LOOL![/size]

My mod was trivial and sort of a joke, but wanted to point out a ‘real’ mod that Jackeea put on reddit (and Tim tweeted).

Pretty nice work here (require catalyst to remove a side effect? both genius and horrible!)

reddit.com/r/Bigpharmagame/ … erhaul_v1/

Jackeea’s work had me wondering, could we do a mod on equipment.data file (and others related) to make a machine with 3-way input and 3=way out put?
(and this reddit post “I don’t think that uploading custom graphics to use in-game is possible. You can definitely create machines using the in-built graphics, and change them though”)

A sort of “drug splitter” where the center drug send 2 ingredients to ‘left’ drug and the other 2 ingredients to ‘right’ drug?
I’m guessing there would be many more changes in other files, and things like
“size”:{“x”:2,“z”:3}," need changes. A d who knows about the images needed (if they are).

============
“type”:“machine”,
“id”:“centrifuge”,
“fixedIO”:{
“ioTiles”:[
{“m”:0,“n”:0,“d”:2,“drugType”:“all_except_box”,“io”:“INPUT”},
{“m”:1,“n”:0,“d”:0,“drugType”:“all_except_box”,“io”:“INPUT”},
{“m”:0,“n”:2,“d”:1,“drugType”:“oil”,“io”:“OUTPUT”},
{“m”:1,“n”:2,“d”:1,“drugType”:“oil”,“io”:“OUTPUT”}
]
},
============== to something like:

{"m":0,"n":0,"d":2,"drugType":"all_except_box","io":"INPUT"},
			{"m":1,"n":0,"d":0,"drugType":"all_except_box","io":"INPUT"},
			[b]{"m":2,"n":0,"d":0,"drugType":"all_except_box","io":"INPUT"},[/b]
			{"m":0,"n":2,"d":1,"drugType":"oil","io":"OUTPUT"},
			{"m":1,"n":2,"d":1,"drugType":"oil","io":"OUTPUT"},
                           [b] {"m":2,"n":2,"d":1,"drugType":"oil","io":"OUTPUT"}[/b]

==================

"swapper":true, may not be enough...

research.data would need changes.