Bizarre Galactic Conquest UI Error

So I was playing Galactic Conquest for the first time, hit the “next turn” button on like the fifth turn, and this happened to my UI.

I’m baffled; can anyone explain this? As you can imagine, not being able to see my cash is a little inconvenient. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmmm, now it fixed itself, but my entire fleet disappeared after winning a battle with no casualties…lol. Well, back to the drawing board.

I have had this happen to me on multiple occasions. If you remember your maintenance and cash numbers from the last turn, you can go in and edit the .txt file where the campaign progress data is stored, and the game will continue normally. When you don’t do that, the computer thinks you have no cash, and your fleet disappears from lack of maintenance (at least that’s my best guess).

I cannot (typically) reproduce this, but am totally desperate to do so. If anyone spots any consistant circumstances that lead to it, and that helps me track it down, I’ll give you copies of any games or DLC you don’t already have for free.

wow you really want this fixed badly… Although I suppose 1 individual copy takes no money to produce, its the game itself.