[Bug 1.46] Resource used not matching feature installed

Here’s how I observed this bug:

• I had a production line going with all models getting regular (non-upgraded) powertrains
  • AI made Hybrid Powertrain common, so I added it to my models and made sure the upgrade was purchased on Fit Powertrain slot
  • When next vehicle arrived at Fit Powertrain the resource comes up as just Powertrain, not Hybrid Powertrain, and no Hybrid Powertrains are ordered
  • However, inspecting that vehicle after it left Fit Powertrain, it says it has a Hybrid Powertrain installed!
  • Later, (I assume) when vehicles that started on the line after I added the upgrade to the model reach Fit Powertrain, they show up as needing a Hybrid Powertrain, and the slot starts ordering Hybrid Powertrain resources.

I hope that makes sense. Basically there’s a delay where regular Powertrains are being consumed but the vehicle says it’s getting a Hybrid Powertrain.

Edit:

If you really want to see something weird, uncheck the Hybrid Powertrain feature on the Fit Powertrain slot. It won’t consume any resources (no powertrain at all) but you still get a saleable car. It notes that it’s missing the Hybrid Powertrain feature, but it doesn’t note that it’s missing a Powertrain entirely.