[Bug 1.78a] Crash

I don’t know what triggered the crash - I wasn’t clicking anything at the time.

Errors.txt reports:
Assertion failure:…\src\GUI_Stockpile.cpp 159 - Error: [Unknown error]

error_log.txt in the stream apps folder was also written at the same time with (some html removed):
Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/cliffski/databasestuff/pl_connect.php on line 7

I have zipped up the saves folder here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/eeww8pqmidpb0yn/productionlinecrash.zip?dl=0

Please let me know if you need any more info.

Hi cliff, Wonk and all

There is something strange about the game.

I got the Wonk’s backup to see if I had the same issue (I’m curious :slight_smile: ) : I had no bug in 25 min gamed.

I think to have the same version as Wonk (1.78A) but don’t have the same running game (which can explain why my history prices doesn’t evolve on the graph). That you select a powertrain, a wingmirror , leather, or any component, the curve is the same.

I compared his debug.txt with mine (with his files), there is more or less information. (the sound, the loading map, resources and characteristics initialization, order of informations in the log)).

The game seems different depending on OS used.
For informtion I am on seven-64bit (French).

I give you the log (3 min of game) for comparing the 2 files if necessary.

debug.txt

Thanks.
Krys

I played that save some more and it crashed again after about 90 minutes with the same error.

I also noticed a few occasions when I was changing the resource conveyor network some items which were on order via an importer that became unreachable got stuck/lost in the system rather than re-ordered via another path. A couple of stations (IIRC, Fit Windows and Fit Headlights) ran out of stock and didn’t order more. I tried disconnecting and reconnecting the slot from the resource conveyor network but it didn’t unblock it. I had to delete and recreate the slot to get it working again.

Not sure if the above is related to the crash or should be a separate report?