Bug Alfa 1.48 Error after reboot the game

gave this error after I restart the game, it was already well advanced if you can fix it I thank you because I stayed 12 hours then playing
savegames.rar (237 KB)
debug.txt (957 Bytes)
drawdebug.txt (1007 Bytes)
errors.txt (2.81 KB)
Report.wer.txt (10.9 KB)

@ FaraGameplays

Hi, I’ve fixed your save game so that you can continue to play your game. I’ve attached it below.

A few quick questions,

Do you play the game in English?

Can you try doing a manual save an loading that to see if you get the same error?

Can you let the game auto save again and then close and try re-open it?

I’ve saved the fixed file as autosave_fixed so that it shouldn’t get overwritten again and at least you have that copy to play from again if something goes wrong.

@ Cliffski

I’ve checked the Debug file and it’s spitting out the error

15/4/2018 - 19::55 - Invalid Car Component:[drive_sh`eH]:..\src\SIM_Vehicle.cpp 111

I’ve searched the save game file FaraGameplays has supplied and found reference to drive_sh`eH 7 times in total, Lines
22004 - <allcomps>rear_axle,front_axle,undercarriage,drive_sh`eH,rollcage,alloy_wheels,rearbumper,frontbumper,bottomtrim,reararch,frontarch,roofedge,seats,steeringwheel,bonnet,rear_windows,rear_door,front_door,windows,boot,sunroof,frontvent,lights,windscreen,rear_windscreen,wingmirrors,sparetyre,spoiler,aerial,roofrack,exhaust,</allcomps>
22177 - <allcomps>rear_axle,front_axle,undercarriage,drive_sh`eH,rollcage,alloy_wheels,rearbumper,frontbumper,bottomtrim,reararch,frontarch,roofedge,seats_nappa,steeringwheel,bonnet,rear_windows,rear_door,front_door,windows,boot,panoramic,frontvent,lights,windscreen,rear_windscreen,wingmirrors,sparetyre,spoiler,aerial,roofrack,exhaust,</allcomps>
22218 - <allcomps>rear_axle,front_axle,undercarriage,drive_sh`eH,rollcage,rearbumper,frontbumper,bottomtrim,reararch,frontarch,roofedge,bonnet,rear_windows,rear_door,front_door,windows,boot,sunroof,frontvent,wingmirrors,spoiler,roofrack,</allcomps>
22268 - <allcomps>rear_axle,front_axle,undercarriage,drive_sh`eH,rollcage,rearbumper,frontbumper,bottomtrim,reararch,frontarch,roofedge,bonnet,rear_windows,rear_door,front_door,windows,boot,sunroof,frontvent,wingmirrors,spoiler,roofrack,</allcomps>
22318 - <allcomps>rear_axle,front_axle,undercarriage,drive_sh`eH,rollcage,rearbumper,frontbumper,bottomtrim,reararch,frontarch,roofedge,bonnet,rear_windows,rear_door,front_door,windows,boot,sunroof,frontvent,wingmirrors,spoiler,roofrack,</allcomps>
59352 - <allcomps>rear_axle,front_axle,undercarriage,drive_sh`eH,rollcage,alloy_wheels,rearbumper,frontbumper,bottomtrim,reararch,frontarch,roofedge,seats,steeringwheel,bonnet,rear_windows,rear_door,front_door,windows,boot,sunroof,frontvent,lights,windscreen,rear_windscreen,wingmirrors,sparetyre,spoiler,aerial,roofrack,exhaust,</allcomps>
59360 - <allcomps>rear_axle,front_axle,undercarriage,drive_sh`eH,rollcage,alloy_wheels,rearbumper,frontbumper,bottomtrim,reararch,frontarch,roofedge,seats_nappa,steeringwheel,bonnet,rear_windows,rear_door,front_door,windows,boot,panoramic,frontvent,lights,windscreen,rear_windscreen,wingmirrors,sparetyre,spoiler,aerial,roofrack,exhaust,</allcomps>

by replacing the faulty code with drive_shaft the save game will now load correctly.

Hope that helps.
autosave_fixed.xml (1.45 MB)

Hi, thanks for the help!

I play in the Portuguese translation.

I made the save and it is working normal so far!

Everything is ok with the auto save.

Thank you very much.

Not sure what happened there then, seems like a weird thing to go wrong once and not replicate. Any more issues feel free to put another post in here and I’ll try help out again.