If I build a group of fighters that is smaller than 16 in size, and then select a different fighter type, the slider resets to the far right but the displayed quantity stays the same, and the number of fighters built also is the same.
Detailed reproduction steps:
- Design two distinct fighter classes.
- Bring up a campaign build screen - easiest to see this when building into a fresh fleet.
- Select the first fighter type.
- Change the slider to a quantity smaller than 16 and click “Build”.
- Select the second fighter type - observe that the slider resets to the far right but the parenthesized number remains the same.
- Click build.
- Close the build screen, bring up the details screen of the newly created fleet.
- Observe that the number of fighters in each group is the same.