- You are attacked.
- When the battle begins, you see an overwhelming fleet around 3 times the size of yours!
- You press ‘Retreat’.
- The next turn you attack the planet that was just taken from you.
- You battle a puny little fleet that is not necessarily even the same race as the mighty fleet that you just ran from.
- Your fleets all sit one planet behind the front line.
- The enemy attacks and takes a defenseless planet (presumably with a gigantic fleet).
- You counter attack and are faced with a puny little fleet (that presumably is not necessarily even the same race as the presumably gigantic fleet).
Are those red rings around a planet meant to indicate the enemy fleet size? Because they don’t seem to mean anything at all, even though the sizes vary.