[BUG] White, squarey machines..

Hello,

Whilst playing the game, it seems that all of the Syringe injectors, Ultraviolet curers and sometimes shakers will be (instead of their usual looks) be represented by white squares - and the black ones, I assume have SOMETHING to do with the ingredients.

I very much would appreciate help,
Callum

Hi ghostly99012. Does this happen if you start a new “Free Build” game and build a syringe maker? If not, then it suggests your game might be running out of video memory to load all the machines at once.

Could you post your PC specs?

I have now tried it in freebuild and the problem persists.
My specs are;
Intel Core i3 4010U @ 1.70GHz
Nvidia Geforce GT 740M
4.00GB RAM
32-bit windows 10

Hi again ghostly, so just to be clear, the Syringe Maker and Ultraviolet Curer never appear correctly, even when they are the only machines in your entire factory?

Very strange bug. What links all of these machines is they have large texture atlases, which is what pointed me towards a potential memory issue. Looking at your specs I want to say you should be fine, but it’s sometimes difficult to tell when you’re right on the edge.

It’s a bit of a long shot, but could you try reinstalling the game? Perhaps something has become corrupt. Your progress will be kept.

Also, can you confirm your graphics drivers are up-to-date?

I’m sorry for the trouble, :confused:

Tim

Sorry for the really late response but - reinstalling the game does not change the outcome.

No worries, and just to be clear the Syringe Maker and Ultraviolet Curer never appear correctly, even when they are the only machines in your entire factory?

Also, can you confirm your graphics drivers are up-to-date?

My drivers are up to date now but now it is only the ultraviolet curers that are doing this.

I’ve had a little scout around on the web and I’m struggling to find a solution. Will post back if I come up with any new ideas.