Campaign game work-in-progress image

And the crowd rejocies!

YAY!!! whooo hooooo! ! <\loud cheerful voice>

Way to go i better save up some money and also Cliffski, on aug 20 I’m going to buy ALL your DLC so hopefuly get a beta ready by them please so I can get it too? Pretty please with Gratuitous space sugar atop.

Lone Starr

Lone Starr: A million? That’s unfair.
Pizza the Hutt: Unfair to payor but not to payee. But you’re gonna pay it, or else!
Barf: Or else what?
Pizza the Hutt: Tell him, Vinnie.
Vinnie: Or else pizza is gonna send out for you!

FINALLY! good 2 c u join the ppl who HAVE all the DLCs

Yea, I feel great to no longer have to not use a mod becasue I don’t have the DLC for it. I’ll be using part of my finacal aid from College to get them. Woot woot, and hopefuly I will get internet back around the same time and we can fight it out!!!

looking forward 2 it

I love your blog Cliffski! I have been following your campaign articles with great interest! It will be ready when it’s ready. I Can’t wait to preorder. I’m tempted to buy the whole pack from you vs. my Hodge poge of venders just to line your pocket (and buy your lunch). Just don’t say “mission accomplished”.

Hey, that’s still better than I had been expecting the campain, I had thought it was gonna be out at Christmas or latter so I’m happy.

Are planets going to be 3D rotating objects like here.

But slowly rotating like this(stardock deskscape) with a night/day cycle would be the best I think.
It’s all very gratuitous!

Nope, they are 2D only.

I suppose you couldn’t just copy these planets of here and just tweak them…it looks pretty good for a web page presentation.

I’m pretty sure those graphics are copyrighted…