Cannot download full version

I bought and paid for the full version and the link in the confirmation emails takes me to a Plimus page that states:

"This product is no longer available for download, this may be due to the maximum number of allowed attempts exceeded or the allotted time.

Please contact the manufacturer of the product for support."

Please tell me that I am not going to have to do a charge back through my credit card company…this chaps my a$$ and I don’t feel that I should have to wait 3 business days to get a response about a digital purchase that should be instant. Don’t tell me to wait and be patient it is a digital purchase, hence there is no waiting which is the only reason I bought the game.

Someone help please,
Eric

For the record Cliff got me the correct download link after only 30 minutes on a Saturday so Kudos to CLiff and I appreciate it and apologize for being negative.

Thanks
Eric

He’s pretty damn good that way, isn’t he? :slight_smile:

Yes he is. I had a bug, reported it, and a few hours later, the patch is fixed. Imagine reporting a bug to say EA games. You’d be lucky to get an auto-response.

I am definately impressed with the customer service.

Yeah the customer service is top notch. Cliff even sent me a cd with the game burned on it because I have dialup and the connection kept resetting. 8)