Challenge suggestions

Allright, this is a list of some trivial things I would suggest regarding the challenge interface.

1. Maybe I’m missing something, but it would be nice to be able to filter everything but your personal challenges. As-is they tend to get drowned by “Tremble before my mighty fleet, human!” submissions within a day or two. Which leads me to my next point.
  2. This is a small detail that I think would improve the system a lot: It would be nice if you could remove the default text in the challenges. Maybe even make a little popup that says “Please write a description of your challenge” if people leave it empty. There are far to many “Tremble before my mighty fleet, human!” challenges, so I just ignore them. Sure, then there might be one or two “-” challenges and the occasional “asdsasd” challenge, but honestly I would prefer that and I think they would be rare.
  3. This is really a general UI-thing, but it would be nice to be able to see your maximum Pilot and Credit allowance by holding over the “bar” or something. In challenges I usually try to fill out the last few credits with a specially tailored frigate or something, but since some challenges have odd credit allowances it usually devolves into annoying trial and error.
  1. Just select personal challenges and deselect all others.

2. It would be better to just remove that default text and use character limit. Changing “taunt” to “description” might also help.

3. I have often wondered why these are not shown in challenge details.