This thread will contain information on all post-release patches and changes to the game.
- Fixed crash when attempting to save out a unit that had a * in the name.
- Setting windowed mode, whilst also matching your desktop resolution will result in borderless window mode now.
- Game now explains to player that they won’t see any challenges until they are logged in.
- Online challenge browser now shows complete two-line descriptions rather than cropping them at one line.
- Fixed bug where the game would hang sometimes on playing custom or online maps as defender with ‘scenario units’ where a small number of units was included.
- Fix for occasional crash bug on saving units (in some circumstances)
- Fixed bug in non-steam version where the default sample units could not be deleted from within the game.
- Balance:Laser carbine cost up from 3 to 5.
- Balance:Heavy Pulse laser damage up from 6 to 8
- Balance:Rapid Pulse blaster damage up from 4 to 5
- Balance:Light pulse laser damage down from 9 to 6
- Balance:Salvo interval for incendiary rockets up from 300 to 2000
- Balance: Heavy Missile Rack damage down from 68 to 52
- Balance: HEAP Missile thrower fire interval up from 1400 to 1700
- Balance: Light Missile launcher damage down from 38 to 31
- Added new map : campaign map 12.
- Fixed bug where sorting by class on the unit design load dialog sometimes did not work entirely.
- Balance: Changed the difficulty of a number of scenarios.