This thread will contain information on all post-release patches and changes to the game.
- Fixed crash when attempting to save out a unit that had a * in the name.
- Setting windowed mode, whilst also matching your desktop resolution will result in borderless window mode now.
- Game now explains to player that they won’t see any challenges until they are logged in.
- Online challenge browser now shows complete two-line descriptions rather than cropping them at one line.
- Fixed bug where the game would hang sometimes on playing custom or online maps as defender with ‘scenario units’ where a small number of units was included.
- Fix for occasional crash bug on saving units (in some circumstances)
- Fixed bug in non-steam version where the default sample units could not be deleted from within the game.
- Balance:Laser carbine cost up from 3 to 5.
- Balance:Heavy Pulse laser damage up from 6 to 8
- Balance:Rapid Pulse blaster damage up from 4 to 5
- Balance:Light pulse laser damage down from 9 to 6
- Balance:Salvo interval for incendiary rockets up from 300 to 2000
- Balance: Heavy Missile Rack damage down from 68 to 52
- Balance: HEAP Missile thrower fire interval up from 1400 to 1700
- Balance: Light Missile launcher damage down from 38 to 31
- Added new map : campaign map 12.
- Fixed bug where sorting by class on the unit design load dialog sometimes did not work entirely.
- Balance: Changed the difficulty of a number of scenarios.
1) Fixed some issues with corrupt uploading of challenges and removed abiltiy to decide whether or not map is uploaded with a challenge (now handled automatically).
2) Balance: Small turret hulls cost reduced by 25%, Large turret hulls cost increased by 25%.
3) Balance: Damage from flamethrowers has been substantially boosted to 30(small) and 40(large).
4) Balance: Turbolaumnch missile system damage has been slightly reduced.
5) Balance: Scenario 12 (Tuchola Forest) has been made slightly harder as attaxcker and much harder as defender.
6) Fixed bug where the accuracy stats on the unit design screen did not correctly show the effects of augmentations or targeting modules.
7) Support added for enabling and disabling installed mods.
8) Fixed bug where airstrikes that had not triggered yet rolled over into the next battle.
9) Fixed bug where the final row of items on the emplacement picker on map edit screen could not be scrolled to on all screen resolutions.
10) Fixed bug where shift-key state could be misinterpreted when selecting units.
11) Fixed bug where right clicking to deconstruct during deployment phase (rather than left clicking) also is instant and refunds the full unit cost.
12) Added a new tutorial hint to explain the unlock choices a bit better.
13) Nightvision button below minimap is now disabled if nightvision is not available for a given map.
14) Fixed a number of crash bugs relating to going back and forth from the unit design screen.
1) Fixed failure to recognise modded emplacement entries.
2) Support for modded hulls with a larger number of modules/augs.
3) Double-clicking a module or augmentation on the design screen will now try to automatically place it on any free slots on the current design
4) Fixed bug where demolishing a unit by right clicking during deployment rendered that square unusable for the rest of the battle.
5) Some performance improvements for slower PCs.
6) Support for modded campaigns.
7) Fixed bug where pausing the game during deployment left the pause button out of synch.
8) Swapped locations of the puase and screenshot buttons.
9) Minimap now highlights attackers deployment points in red with a small arrow icon.
10) New, clearer icons for ballistic infantry modules (thanks qwepir).
11) If the previously selected division contains no placeable units for the current battle, the first viable division is now selected.
1) Support for new detail textures in closeup
2) Tanks now take corners smoothly
3) Graphics detail slider now adjusts lengths of tank tracks.
4) Fixed bug where weapons that had an already selected target could still fire at it when it was within minimum range.
5) Fixed Steam achievement bug
6) Possible fix for steam-integration slowdown on certain setups.
7) Support for detecting modded content in online challenges.
1) Fixed bug where you could invite a friend with no name.
2) Added the hull size and size type to the hull picker dialog on the unit design screen.
3) Holding down G as you drag props on the level editor now snaps them to a grid
4) Support for new 'starting year' for scenarios and equipment to set a battle before lasers and mechs etc.
5) Re-balanced the missile modules (slower rate of fire).
6) Re-balanced the ambulance/command/repair trucks to have less hitpoints.
7) The units on the unit customisation screen now render shadows.
8) Changed targeting calculation so the fastest speed of firing and target unit is used, not just the target unit.
9) Battles now start with the map focused upon one of the entry points for attacking units.
10) Different vehicle targeting systems now have different weights.
11) Unit Design screen now filters modules to only show modules that the current unit has a slot to deploy.
12) Various AI balance changes.