China (People's Republic)

Yes, as of now.

1 Like

China basically transitioned to State Capitalism a few decades ago starting with Deng Xiao Ping. They’re not fully capitalist, but they definitely don’t run a command economy anymore.

3 Likes

As in South Korea, for example, there could be a situation of tensions between China and the United States.

1 Like

Hmmm…there’s already the NK Threat Modifier, should there be more threats towards SK in game? I guess that would draw our attention to increase defence expenditures.

1 Like

let’s say that China can’t stand NK very much

1 Like

Yeah, but they got no choice.

1 Like

So should we perhaps add a positive situation of tensions between China and North Korea?

1 Like

:man_shrugging: If there ever is China, maybe, but it wouldn’t make much sense, since they are allies. At the most there would probably be an adjustment if china or nk ever made their way into D4 (probably not) where china-nk foreign relations would be skewed downwards due to post-korean war history.

1 Like

Why shouldn’t they be in the game? (at least China)

1 Like

They’re not liberal democracies, Cliff constrains his countries to that, atleast in D4, but for more info on this you’ll have to ask him, as D1 and D3: Africa were different.

1 Like

Exactly, given that the laws of D3 Africa reported it (most of them) why shouldn’t it also do it with the government?

1 Like

You should ask Cliff, I’m sure he’d have a good idea.

1 Like

Ok thanks! :smiley:

1 Like

You got it!

1 Like

Contacted!!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Indeed, I remember an event from there was the death of a dictator.

1 Like

You got information about Democracy 1?

1 Like

Only a little bit, haven’t played it.

1 Like

I’ve got to say that the game is not on steam and makes me believe cliff lost it

1 Like

It could be.

1 Like