Choose My First Mod!

Which mod should I create first?

• Starcraft
  • Firefly/Serenity
  • Warhammer 40k

0 voters

I have noticed that there is a disturbing lack of any of the following mod-wise:
Starcraft
Firefly/Serenity
Warhammer 40k

Which of these should come first?
5 days to vote from now.

I will be honest. I have seriously considered trying to work on a Starcraft mod for this game on a number of occasions; however, I simply couldn’t find any quality images to use for the ships. If you could find some, or even create some I’m sure there would be many people who would love to have a Starcraft mod. Personally I think it would be awesome to have a Starcraft Terran VS Stargate Tau’ri battle in GSB.

If I make the models, they won’t be quality. :confused:

I think it would be cool to have Eraser do it… :wink:

ZERG, where overlord shoots missiles.

What the…? No votes for warhammer? Well here goes mine.

When I picked SC2 I also considered of making a mod for gsb lol. But the idea of having STATIC zerg “ships” pushed me back.

Starcraft would not work in GSB.

Firefly, though… :smiley:

The scene in Serenity where they have the massive battle between the reavers and the Imperials… brought tears to my eye it was so beautiful. This game instantly reminded me of that.

Terran and Protoss would work, but yeah the Zerg would be pretty challenging since they are meant to be animated pretty much all the time.

For the Terrans you’d have:
Battlecruiser - Cruiser
Viking - Frigate
Valkyrie - Frigate
Wraith - Fighter
Banshee - a version that is of course modified for space combat :slight_smile: - Fighter

For the Protoss you’d have:
Mothership - Cruiser
Carrier - Cruiser
Carrier drones - Fighter
Scout - Fighter
Void Ray - Frigate
Pheonix - Fighter
Corsair - Fighter

I was having the same thoughts. Along with new beams/bolts/etc for everyone… MOTHERSHIP FTW!

As much as I would like to see a WH40K mod done, the prospect of blasting stuff to cinders with Terran Battlecruisers is far more appealing. :smiley:

I to would also like to see a Warhammer Mod done. I tried months ago but i could not find enough top down images of the ships :frowning:

This.
youtube.com/watch?v=XX0IXHMuy7U

No description but “win”.