- Create a command center design.
- Save it under any name.
- Try to overwrite the design.
- Observe that it is disallowed with a message that states that it’s a built in game design.
I can’t see any problem when I try and do this, it overwrites and works fine. there is an overwrite warning, as aexpected, but not one referring to the built-in game designs.
What version are you seeing this in?
- I read you reply.
- I loaded the game.
- I entered the unit designer.
- I changed the hull to Large Command Center.
- I filled module slots.
- I entered the name of the existing Large Command Center ‘Fire Rate Booster’.
- I press save.
- I press save in the next menu that appears.
- I go back in to the game.
- I delete the ‘Fire Rate Booster’ design.
- I make a new Large Command Center with the name ‘The Test’.
- I save the design.
- I modify the design.
- I save the design again.
- No problems.
- Another try with the name ‘Fire Rate Booster’.
- Still no problems.
- I reload the game.
- No more problems.
- The bug has escaped?