Convert Pre-Order Code to Free Steam Code (as Promised)

Good afternoon.

I received the pre-order version of this game for Christmas in 2014 AD. I recently learned that the Steam version has finally been released, but I am at a loss on how to convert my pre-order code (I think I still have the electronic receipt) to a Steam Code. Isn’t that supposed to be a complimentary provision for early adopters of the game?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-TURTLESHROOM

Are you sure you have the right game? Big Pharma only became available to purchase in June 2015.

Assuming you do ( :smiley: ), the steam code can be found in the original email you received. If you have lost the email, please email cliff@positech.co.uk and give your name and email address you ordered with and he will be able to resend the email.

Wait, I got that wrong. I got it for my birthday, not for Christmas. My birthday is in June.

The pre-order/beta code did not have a Steam Console feature and I never got an E-Mail for it. It told me that I would be given a Steam Console code down the road, but I didn’t get one.

Please email cliff@positech.co.uk and provide the full name of the person who made the purchase (your parent?) and the email address given when the purchase was made. He will be able to resend the Steam code to the email given at the point of purchase. :smiley:

All the best,

Tim