Crash on save/delete of unit design

I tried to put this in Support, but it says I don’t have permission to get into that bit of the forum…
Anyway, I’m sometimes getting runtime errors when I try to save, or delete a previous save of, a design. Seems to be about 50% of the time, but that’s only from a sample of 6 or 7 attempts. The design I tried to save is there when I start the game back up, so it’s crashing after it gets the important stuff done. The exact error message is

I’ve attatched the contents of the debug folder
debug.rar (2.23 KB)

I am having exactly the same problem (Steam version) - when I try to delete any unit design, the game always freezes and I get the same error message in the background. When I restart, the deleted design is no longer there.

There seems to be quite a few problems associated with running the game through Steam. Find the game in the Steam folder (in my case, C:\games\Steam\steamapps\common\gratuitous tank battles), and create a shortcut from the the game’s exe. Run the game through this instead of Steam and the problems should cease.

Hope this helps!

Having just fiddled with a load of mech and turret designs without it crashing, it does seem to be working fine when run from the exe. Thanks for the advice :).