Hi, just bought the expansions last night after a long hiatus and the game is crashing for me in campaign battles when I edit orders during combat. By crash I mean I see the dialog with “GSB.exe has stopped working, windows is checking for a solution to the problem.” This is not resolution related as I’m running at 1600x1200 and I can play normal battles just fine or at least I could before I downloaded the new bundle). It is not 100% reproducible, but in 3 out of 3 battles when I changed orders the game crashed on my (I was winning vs. those fleets, too!).
I’m running GSB through Steam on Windows 7. I only glanced at it, but I didn’t see anything particularly interesting in the debug.txt file. I am happy to email that file or whatever other diagnostics necessary. Thanks!