Democracy 3 Not Opening!

I recently bought Democracy 3 off of Steam. I downloaded it on a laptop, and it worked fine, but it was not my laptop so I had to uninstall it when I finished playing. I came home and downloaded it, went to click on it, and all that comes up is ‘preparing to open’ or whatever, and then it disappears and doesn’t open. I don’t get an error message or anything. Does anyone know how I can open it? I tried playing in windowed mode, but that didn’t work. Please help!

Post your pc config end screen resolution. See also debug.txt in documents\my games\democracy3

What do you mean by pc config? I have looked at the debug file and it says this:

Oh and the errors file says this:

But I don’t know what that means…

Pc config: what cpu? What cpu?

Game detect that you save a 1920x1080 resolution. Is your resolution or not?

That is my resolution, yes. Do you mean my processor? Intel Core i3-2120 CPU @ 3.30GHz 3.30GHz - That’s what it says on the control panel.

And your GPU? Intel integrated?

According to that thing you do with run to see your graphics card…

Maybe there is a problem with integrated graphics.

You say that you have tried the game on another laptop. Which GPU had this other laptop?

I have no idea, as I cannot access it, as it was not mine. What I am trying to use now is a PC.

Wait for Cliffiski, the developer, for an official reply.

Will do :wink:

Please help! I paid £19 for this game, and now I can’t play it, so any help would be really appreciated!

Hi, can you delete the whole
\my documents\my games\democracy 3 folder and then run the game again.
And post any files from the \democracy3\debug folder if it creates any.
Cheers

I did this, the game still didn’t run. It created a debug file which says this:

I just plugged in a sound source and it works! I am so sorry for any inconvenience!