democracy serial number

i got this game a qouple of days ago,but on the disc is no serial number!its downloaded from the internet but i can’t find eny serial.can anybody gave me a serial.thanks

the retail version has the serial number written on the back of the packet that holds the CD, if that’s what you are looking for?

a friend of mine downloaded the game,but on the disc is just the instal icon.and the game is asking for a serial but on the cd is no serial.that is the problem.

I’m not sure what you mean. You are trying to install a retail copy of the game? or one you have bought direct from this site? They are totally different.

its a copy of the game!downloaded from another site.maybe phazeddl or a similar site!but without serial number.i can’t instal the game without the serial number!and i can’t find the serial number or the key anywhere on the internet.

That is a warez site. you have tried to steal the game, and not surprisingly it doesn’t work. of course it doesn’t. it stolen. if I was you I’d reformat your whole PC, change all your passwords and check any on-line bank accounts.
how can you not realise that those sites are illegal? Your PC is probably swamped with spyware now.
If you want to play the game, you have to actually buy it, not pay money to a group of offshore thieves pretending they have full copies for you.
Subject locked.