Other than the grand appearance of the Midgar Frigate, would anyone happen to know full details on 1.29?
You can always read the readme.txt file in your GSB folder… Here’s the details from the file:
- Fixed a number of typos (thanks david!)
- Game now automatically creates a new almost-empty default design if you delete every ship design, to prevent empty design list crash.
- The range circles are now also shown on the currently dragged ship on the deployment screen
- Fixed display bug where the tooltips over the deployment screens ship blueprints didn’t take race and ship bonuses into account.
- Fixed crash bug when changing races before you have ever viewed the choose mission screen.
- Fixed bug relating to messages corrupting or not being deletable.
- Tweaked the expert fleet for the multari mission to make them harder.
- Added a new rebel ship hull -> The Midgard frigate.
- Made the startup online message check multi-threaded, to speed up startup times.