Disposable incomes are weird

I was digging around in people’s disposable incomes, trying to figure out how to help the people at the bottom of the chart. I found a bunch of people who were 100% middle income, with negative incomes, so I’m not sure how they aren’t poor. Many of them are spending large amounts on private schools. I see this as their own fault given how much I spend on education, but kept digging. Private schools are at 0 in my country, so why do they still affect people’s incomes if nobody is spending on them? The link to unemployment is grey, so zero people in my country work at a private school, yet large numbers of people are dirt poor because of how expensive private school is. This seems weird to me.

This is not the only weird thing I found in disposable incomes, crypto currency taxation seems to be ripping the guts out of many people’s incomes even though it only produces 1 billion dollars per quarter for me. These people are losing the same amount of money to income tax, which produces 47 billion dollars per quarter for me.

7 Likes

I’m curious. What happens if you implement “Ban Private Schools” now?

1 Like