Do we need a spanish language forum

Do we need a spanish language forum?

• yes
  • no

0 voters

Just seeing if it makes sense to have a separate forum for spanish speakers.

We don’t need a special forum in Spanish.

The point having just one language is to communicate between us. Thanks to this the game is getting better for the community (we need the patch for people who bought the game at the store like me).

By the way, the game is in English so if we can play in English why we shouldn’t be able to post in English?.

em, it is possible to communicate in other languages too…
In fact, it’s the only way for some people to communicate well. It would be nice to be able to facilitate discussion among them as well. Moreover, I don’t see how communicating among ourselves requires that we exclude them.

(The game has been adapted to other languages. Even if it hadn’t, someone could esaily play it with little more than an English-to-x dictionary)

All that having been said, it should all come down to demand. Which doesn’t yet appear to significantly exist.

I can communicate in three/four languages, but spanish isn’t one of them, so I don’t count. You don’t just need one language to communicate, obviously, but I don’t think it’s necessary to have a seperate forum in Spanish just yet… athough I guess that depends on demand, really, and if it is at all possible.

should have made the voting buttons “si” and “no” :slight_smile:

I think the best answer would be this question for the admin(s):

Is there a need for one? Do you have people who need a Spanish forum?

If it’s just one or two occasional posters, then I’d say no, but if you have enough people who would post often enough, then I’d say go for it, even if it’s just one forum.