What is so special there:
[i]* Epic “Worlds Collide” type starmap with size 3750x2000…
- 4 epic ambient background soundtrack…
- Great way of navigation, by pressing mouse wheel or third mouse button…
- Always updated according storyline, that we, players create…[/i]
What do you need, to be part of this story:
USE STARMAP INFO MODE TO CHECK FOR PARTICIPATION RULES
Rules of Metagaming (RULES UNDER CONSTRUCTION):
// Players can fight only with chosen races!
// Limits and Fleets Type:
// — Small Reconnaissance Fleet: 1024~1200 Map Size, 2000~10000 Budget, 20~100 Pilots. Only provides approximate information of possible enemy actions and fleets.
// — Convoy/Raiding/Patrol Fleet: 1200~1900 Map Size, 10000~24000 Budget, 100~240 Pilots. Can colonize, install outpost/stations/etc. Can intercept other convoys/smugglers/recon fleets/etc.
// — Main Battle/Crusade Fleet: 1900~2800 Map Size, 24000~42000 Budget, 240~420 Pilots. Used to weaken/destroy other fleets/defenses/etc.
// — Heavy Assault/Invasion Fleet: 2800~3600 Map Size, 42000~78000 Budget, 240~780 Pilots. Fleet that can capture enemy territories/stations networks/solar systems/regions.
// — Full Scale Warfare Fleet: 3600~4096 Map Size, 78000~100000 Budget, 240~1000 Pilots. Fleet for most epic scale battles and complete obliteration of everything.
// PHASE I: Attacker announces challenge to the Defender at this topic with his rules: Budget, Max Pilots, Map Size according to “Limits and Fleets”.
// PHASE I: Attacker wins only if he defeated the Defender’s fleet 3 times in a row.
// PHASE I: If Attacker loses 3 times in a row, Defender wins.
// PHASE I: If Attacker from the start lost two times, then won two times and then lost again, attacker is defeated and Defender wins.
// PHASE I: If Attacker from the start lost one time, then won one time and then lost again, attacker is defeated and Defender wins.
// PHASE II: Defender has right to retaliate and chooses another fleet of same type and challenges the Attacker.
// PHASE II: If Attacker lost two times in a row to Defender’s retaliation fleet, Defender wins and nothing lost.
// PHASE II: If Attacker won, then battle is over and planets are captured/money are stolen/contributions received/etc.
// IMPORTANT NOTE: Before challenging one another, posting announcement in this topic! All results of battles posting in this topic too with screenshots!
Current Participant Races:
USE STARMAP INFO MODE TO CHECK FOR CURRENT PARTICIPANTS
[i] + Nexus Gates opened.
- Region “Blessing of the Damned” named.
- Region “Reva Nebula” named.
- Independent Defense Force established outpost network.
- Deserters approximate location detected.[/i]
[i] + Region “Argena Expanse” named.
- Praetorian Industries approximate territorial borders detected.
- Warning! Distortion Field Anomaly detected at Praetorian Industries territory![/i]
[i] + Region “Bright Radiance” named.
- Region “Pulsar Polarity” named.
- Anomaly zone Matmos Rift detected!
- Approximate location of the Midnight Pulsar detected!
- Artificial microverse Last Resort of Hope detected![/i]
[i] + Anomaly zone “Graveyard of Ships” detected! Something definitely wrong there…
- Anomaly zone “The Vamprie’s Kiss” detected! Probably a VERY big black hole…
- Region “The Shallows” named. Very thick nebulae.
- Anomaly region “The Great Blight” detected. Deadly to all life forms.
- Anomaly zone “Tachyon Trench” detected. Positive anomaly, increases efficiency of FTL drives.
- Anomaly region “The Himalaya Wall” detected. Permanent hyperspace obstacle.
- Anomaly region “Backbone of Night” detected. Permanent hyperspace obstacle.
- Anomaly region “Lesser Violet Abyss” detected. Deadly to all life forms.
- Anomaly region “Great Violet Abyss” detected. Deadly to all life forms.
- Warning! Deadly to all life forms “The Purple Death” twin super-pulsars detected!
- Region “Stygian Abyss” named. Very small amount of habitable worlds.
- Federation approximate borders and territorial influence detected.
- Alliance approximate borders and territorial influence detected.
- Empire approximate borders and territorial influence detected.
- Rebel approximate borders and territorial influence detected.
- Order approximate borders and territorial influence detected.
- Nomads approximate location of transit worlds detected.
- Tribe approximate borders and territorial influence detected.
- Swarm approximate attack routes detected.
- Parasites approximate location of harvesting worlds detected.
- His Voice approximate borders and territorial influence detected.
- Demon Patch cluster, that claimed by Pirates & Scavengers detected.
- Tobruk main Pirate Base Station approximate location detected.[/i]
[i] + Uni-T approximate location has been detected.
- Approximate regional borders have been calculated and mapped.
[size=85]P.S. Even if after update you see old starmap, click on it RMB => Open Picture, and then click Ctrl + F5[/size]