[EPIC] Global Map & Global Warfare [EPIC]

Maybe he is asking you about the effects of the Rift over a ship when entering, in a few words…

As a plus, i think that after we put on the map the location of all the modded races we should put the vainilla races AND THEN put the locations of every in game scenario according with the information that we have :slight_smile:

EDIT: If someone wants an dangerous area of the universe to put something 11;13 seems to be filled of black holes of different sizes, cuz is very noticeable that the light of that blue area is very curved and distorted due several heavy mass bodies (as you may know, more gravity, then more curved is the space, therefore the light crossing that space).

14;07, 13;16 and 22;39 should be marked as huge blackholes?

And what about 15;39 and 07;42? Those are some type of high density populated areas of space, giant nebulaes, super novas, blazars or exploded blackholes? (when 2 blackholes of huge proportions collide, they unleash one of the most powerfuls energy explosions, AFAIK)

[size=85](yeah i’m loving the map and i’m trying to identify different special objects that would be nice to name =D)[/size]

Would that be alright? This is the .psd file- you can resize the star however much you want (top layer). There’s also a path you can use if you want to redo the territory boundaries.

Server got problems, so there is great chance that starmap doesn’t works…

Server solved problems. Everything works fine :slight_smile:

Just want to announce that I’ll be joining in, with the Solarian Union.

I haven’t picked out an area yet, but it’ll probably somewhere along the borders, maybe in the upper right.

For that matter, I have to post about my race/“mod” but I’ll get to that once I have my backstory ironed out. Glad to be on board.

Map is down again… :frowning:

Well it’s free hosting… Very great, but free hosting on experimental servers. So, some times it’s down…

That server is definitely not being operated by the Tribe. If it were, the damn thing would be bullet-proof, acid-proof, and even able to absorb a punch thrown by Chuck Norris. The current problems sound much more like the Swarm’s fragile kind of engineering. :stuck_out_tongue:

In other news, I really am working very hard to finish placing the Great Powers’ “geopolitical” data onto WarStalkeR’s metamap. This process is going to have a colossal impact on how his metagame functions, so I am being extremely thorough here. It’s a hard process but I daresay the results will be worth the wait.

Nice to hear it Archduke Astro, I’m already got a feeling that it will be definitely something reaaally EPIC! :slight_smile:

omg THIS IS awsome! :smiley: may i be able to place the http://positech.co.uk/forums/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=6365&p=47888#p47888 on the map of awsome? I would require it to be right next to the PI terratory or the old space station co-ordinates were the Empire bruttally attacked PI ( im asking Preators about that part sorry if im confusing you D:)

Do you still having the story that i sent to you some months ago? I cant remember how was all of that, also i have to decide were was located the destroyed space station, about your race close to PI, np! ^^

I can remember the important parts of it and i can fill in the gaps , darstar did have a good story idea but (sorry darkstar D:) i liked the intertwined plot of PI and the Z’s.

If you have it, can you send it to me? i would like to read it again, and maybe actualize it ^^

Sure you can, but you must wait, because Archduke Astro created original zones of influence of original races, and now I have to add everything to the MAP including Uni-T…

I got a huge amount of work on this map :slight_smile: I think I will finish refining it in 2-3 days or so…

It’s something on EPIC scale! :slight_smile:

Awesome news! =D

Hi WarStalker - Feel free to spread a few Uni-T Cleanup Patrols around the map as you suggested earlier :slight_smile:

Since Archduke Astro is now onboard - I would also like to reserve an area within “The Great Blight” and the “Great Violet Abyss”. Details to follow

WarStalkeR: check your Private Message in-box immediately. Thank you.

Thanks warstalker xD

Well first of all thats a really great idea. I would like to claim this area of the map:

As you can see the core of the Pirate/Scavenger territory is a spacestation named Tobruk. This station is situated in the Demonpatch, an area of space not unlike the Badlands (Star Trek u know? ^^) Because this is a somewhat dangerous part of space it may as well be legally part of another empire but in reality ruled by warring pirate clans. So if anyone want to include this territory as legaly his or hers please do so. Just don’t expect any taxes :wink:

Naturally Pirates operate only outside of the demon patch as normal traders do not enter this area.

I’m currently working on some lore (again).

Concerning the balancing. I think it would be best if we would refrain ourselfs to only the standart weapons and moduls. Hulls are easier to balance.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Sorry, but you can’t claim this location, currently this area is claimed by vanilla GSB races, please choose another location, and again sorry.

And again thank you for joining :slight_smile: