What’s up. Just bought the game this morning. As an actual controls engineer for Fanuc robotics I have to say this game is pretty fun. It pretty much consumed my entire Sunday (I logged 8 hours according to Steam). Anyway, I have a few notes/suggestions that may or may not be bugs.
Running version 1.22
- How do you delete old car models? I see you can archive them but they still show up my income list.
- When you reduce the sale price premium of a vehicle down past negative 90% it starts incrementing by 1 instead of 5 but when you go back up it gets a little off and goes from 95 to 94 before it starts incrementing by 5 again. Thus you can never get back to 0, 5, 10, etc. You’re stuck with 1, 6, 11, etc at that point.
- No matter what I do none of my vehicles seem to have the start/stop engine. I’ve researched it and started producing it but none of my vehicles get it.
- When the regular sunroof becomes a universal option shouldn’t the Panaramic Sunroof cancel the penalty for not having a regular sunroof?
- How do I unlock the Marketing Dept or QA Office?
- When building conveyors if you click the demolish button you get both the build conv and demolish actions going at the same time.
- When an event occurs (like research completing) while running the clock at high speed I think the clock should default back down to regular speed (just a suggestion).
- Another suggestion, getting to 0 money should not be a game ending event. Should be allowed to go into debt or at least have some amount of time to recover.
- There’s no way to close the save window without saving.
That’s it for now, sorry if some of these are already posted somewhere. Love the game, keep up the good work.