Ideas for modules:
- remote repair/recharge, so a support ship can repair/recharge a ship within x range of it.
- a long range direct weapon (950-1200) with weaker damage.
- a weapon range extender (50-150 depending on what seems balanced).
- shields that reflect damage to the attacker, much weaker than normal shield but can reflect specific attacks.
- Warp drive, moves a ship much faster for x seconds. Usage linked to ship commands, e.g. with cautious used to escape.
More weapons/defensive modules and the like as well.
- Adding the ability to buy and use factory ships that produce ships, only use-able on specific maps and the assumption is the enemy will also use these type of ships. The ships produced can be frigates and fighters for now and the amount produced and at what interval is based on the factory ship modules.
- Maps that have obstacles. Which presents an option of adding/modifying weapons to shoot over/under those obstacles, while others cannot. Obviously for balance purposes the weapons which have that advantage will be weaker (range or damage) when used on that map.