Hi, Just got this game about 10 hours ago. Saw it on a google Ad and it looked interesting. I am liking it so far, just a few issues i have noticed so far.
- I can’t find a delete option for saved ship designs.
- When i use a “.” (period) in the save design file name it gets cut off and does not display the characters after the"." I.E. If i name my ship “Anti Fighter Frig 2.3” the .3 on the end are not displayed on the load screen.
- Even at a 10% Fighter priority my cruisers will sometimes continually target fighters and basicaly sit still spinning while larger ships blow them up. I use 0% Fighter priority to fix it but that seems like it is somewhat broken.
- After a battle I would like to be able to click a button and “redeploy” exactly as i just had. This would be quite handy rather then having to save each time if you could just redeploy to make minor adjustments to your last deployment.
- A quick way to deploy several ships of the same design would be great, like holding shift or something of that nature. Even a copy and paste of selected ships would be useful especially if the copy also copied orders.
- I have found in many strategy games that being able to shoot your enemy while he can not shoot you is a great tactic. To impliment that kind of thing would require a stand off order. Something that would cause my ships to back away from other ships and try to keep that at the maximum range that i set. This would need to be a bit intuitive so it doesn’t just send my ships the the edge of the map and have them sit there while the enemy closes in.
Sorry if any of these are repeats and again i think you have a good game going here, looking forward to seeing how it turns out.