I played the game for a bit and overall I think it’s pretty cool. Actually following a car and seeing all the bits and bobs being added was very cool. I do have some remarks and bugs, I’ll probably add more as I run into them.
- Coming back after alt-tabbing out causes a black screen. (It seems others have mentioned this already.)
- Using the mouse to scroll up or left doesn’t work if you hold it at the absolute top or left of the screen respectively. Move it down or right a pixel and it works.
- I’ve had a few crashes, but was never really sure what caused them. (Not very helpful, I know.)
- I couldn’t figure out how to delete resource conveyors. The FAQ here said shift + right-click, but that’s definitely something to clear up within the game at some point.
- The paint slots have this huge structure that surrounds the car, which means we can’t see the best part. I’d like to see a more open painting system so we can see what’s happening.
- Conveyor placement is very finicky and unintuitive. It’s not super clear how to connect conveyors that are already next to eachother but not connected. I also seem to keep deleting slots and overwriting them with conveyors, when I just wanted to connect the slot up.