[Fixed 1.46][Bug 1.44] Missing Tag Load Error

I just got the game a couple of days ago and running version 1.44 and have been enjoying it so far. The game crashed on a save and I now receive the Missing Tag error message when trying to load. Here are the relevant error messages from the error log that are listed in the ‘errors’ .txt file in the debug folder.

16/2/2018 - 16::31 - missing tag: slot_x:…\src\SIM_LoadGame.cpp 2032
16/2/2018 - 16::32 - missing tag: slot_x:…\src\SIM_LoadGame.cpp 2032
16/2/2018 - 16::33 - missing tag: slot_x:…\src\SIM_LoadGame.cpp 2032
16/2/2018 - 16::48 - missing tag: slot_x:…\src\SIM_LoadGame.cpp 2032
16/2/2018 - 17::11 - missing tag: slot_x:…\src\SIM_LoadGame.cpp 2032

This occurred while a few hours in a Giant Factory game in the sandbox mode. I see a lot of bug posts with the same type of errors from older builds but not from any of the more recent builds of the game.

+1.
I’m facing exactly the same event, what’s a little bit annoying : for the first time I was able to head a really good combination, with benefits and progress to research !

FWIW This should be fixed now. Basically we had a problem where the autosave code could trigger while you were laying down conveyors, resulting in absolute disasters and corrupt save games, which could not be loaded, and in some cases prevented you even getting to the load game dialog.
It should be fixed now, but sadly corrupted saves are not recoverable ;(

I got the same error but on a different line in the SIM_LoadGame.cpp class.
It says line: 2112. At least I assume the number after the class name is the line of the error.
I have the latest version available on steam.