Game crashes on Win 10

I’m not sure if the game is actually supported on Win 10 or not, other players on reddit don’t seem to have this issue. But when I start the game, it instantly crashes - as in doesn’t even open the splash screen or anything - I just get a message from windows saying “The game has crashed, now closing the program”.

For my much-older games (think 1995-2000), setting compatibility mode to Win 7 worked flawlessly. But it didn’t work for Big Pharma, even though it worked perfectly fine in 7 for me. I’m not sure what to try, I even re-installed the game (from my original email link) to see if that would work but it didn’t either.

I’m not even sure if it’s an issue with the game or my laptop, since no one else seems to have this problem. I upgraded to Win 10 and I’m thinking of doing a clean install to see if that would solve the problem but I’d rather not do that for just one game!

Can you send me some error logs? There’s normally some kind of log either here:

Big Pharma/error_log.txt (that might not be the exact name)

or

Big Pharma/Big Pharma_data/output_log.txt

I haven’t had any other reports about the game not running on Windows 10 but then again the OS is still quite new. It might be a conflict with some other software you have. The error logs would definitely help me identify if this is the issue.

I’m sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for the reply Tim. Looks like it was an issue with some of my drivers not being updated. Works great now! Looking forward to release :smiley: Best of luck with that, hope you make gobs and gobs of money…at least enough to make the bills!