Hi there ,
I have clocked up 72h of game play and have come up with some suggestions for improvements especially in the late game
- Some high-end research should be unlocked when you reach a certain level of income
- In-game missions are a must! I love playing challenge missions but once I have achieved them, meh… on to the next OK OK we have achievements to unlock but, again once you have done them …
- Drag and drop in a research queue and production queue.
- Better organisation of build slots in the menu Maybe like in the attached picture?
- Sun roof, panoramic roof and spoiler should never be common options It seem kind of silly to me
- In current pricing system, small car, sedan, pickup, SUV and sport’s car all cost the same to make? (base model) That should not be the case.
- When you place down a manufacturing slot it should automatically set imports on relevant slots to Prefer Local
- More expensive robots and better effect.
- When you place down a slot it should give you the option to set possible upgrades, if you have researched them. Because it’s very tedious to click on every slot and upgrade … Some times you do not want to upgrade all.
- Maybe add a full on manual production slot, for the very HIGH END cars
- The ability to recall all the cars from the show room that lack certain features and upgrade them, but at a higher cost then if they were installed in the factory.
- When you place down generators where does the fuel come from? That needs to be worked out
So this are my suggestions. What do you lovely people think?