German Custom Translation

Hello players of Big Pharma,

i know that some of you want to play this game in another language.
And it is quite possible.

I already wrote about it in another thread.

Due to the update v0.42 the translation I uploaded for this thread is now quite outdated.

Therefore I made an update for my translation which can be found below.
German Translation for v0.42 (missing tutorial)

Like in the original thread, here are the warnings and installation isntructions:

To install it simply copy the _mod.data files into \Big Pharma_Data\GameData
Delete or rename the original files (strings-en.data, drugNames.data and/or names.data)
Rename the _mod.data files to their original name (simply remove the _mod within the name)
Start the game
If it hangs in the screen where you see the BigPharma logo, then it can be that there is something wrong with one of the modded files
if a new game update was released and you have to update your game,
this will not work correctly with the modded files active and,
therefore you have to restore the originals, either your own backup or you use the included original files

After an update you can use the modded files again, but it’s likely that there are missing strings.

This is not the official translation promised by the TwistedCircle, but a custom one made by me.
Using this mod is at your own risk!
In extreme cases you need to reinstall and repatch the whole game to play again!

German Instructions / Deutsche Anleitung
Ladet den Mod über den obigen Link herunter
Entpackt alle Dateien mit _mod in ihrem Namen nach \Big Pharma_Data\GameData
Löscht oder benennt die orginal Datein um (strings_en.data, drugNames.data, names.data)
Benennt meine modifizierten Dateien wie die original Datein (also entfernt das _mod im Namen)
Startet das Spiel
Wenn es beim BigPharma Logo hängen bleibt (es kommt kein Ladebalken) dann kann es sein das etwas mit den Datein nicht stimmt
Falls ein Update kommt, müsst ihr die modifizierten Datein wieder gegen die Originale austauschen (sind im Archiv mit enthalten)
Falls neue Strings hinzugefügt werden, funktioniert meine Übersetzung weiter hin, es werden dann aber die neuen Strings nicht richtig dargestellt

Dies ist nicht die offizielle Übersetzung die von TwistedCircle erstellt wird, sondenr eine freie Modifikation von mir.
Nutzung auf eigene Gefahr!
In extremen Fällen muss das Spiel komplett neuinstalliert werden!

Hi guys,

here is an updated version of my translation.
I did some error checking with the display of umlauts.
I also translated the whole turorial.

Have fun and keep making drugs.

If someone finds a mistake, a short feedback would be nice.

German:
Hier gibt es eine aktualiserte Version meiner Übersetzung.
Ich habe einige Fehler korrigiert, die bei der darstellung von Umlauten auftraten.
Außerdem habe ich das gesamte Tutorial nun mit übersetzt.

Habt Spaß und stellt weiter Arznein (wörtlich Drogen) her.

Falls jemand Fehler finden, wäre eine kurze Rückmeldung nice.

Tim has already said that Translations do not work in the current phase of things. As words are added and removed from the game, and the game updates parts of the word files, the translations will become garbled.

Translations do work and TwistedCircle already said that those who want to play in German should use my translation for now, but also have to remember to restore the original game files in case of a new update

As long as there are no real mod directories, an update WILL destroy the translation file, which can result in a complete deletion of the modified files (already experienced)

Therefore using this translation is risky, but even with a deletion of the modded files, no progress can be lost

Hey guys,

here’s the update for v0.43.01 complete with tutorial an new strings

BigPharmaGermanTranslation.v0.43

If there are any mistake, please feel free to send me a pm.

Well,
patch 0.44 is out and so is this new translation for it: GermanTranslation.v0.44

TwistedCircle introduced with this patch a multilanguage support.
Therefore no more renaming has to be done and new patches can simply applied without destroying the translation (missing new string excluded; no 100% guarantee, I don’t know how the update really works).

To use my translation, simply go to the Option Menu and Select “Deutsch by Xcevion” for the Language Option and simply press “Apply Changes”.
After that the Game reloads and my translation is applied.

Next time i should check out the new patch first, before i start to translate… i already did translate some feature not yet present in the game…

As always, if you find some errors, feel free to send me a PM and I will make an update.

German/Deutsch:

Nun,
Patch v0.44 ist hier und so ist meine Übersetzung: GermanTranslation.v0.44

TwistedCircle hat mit diesem Patch die Unterstützung für mehrere Sprachen eingeführt bzw. vorbereitet.
Daher muss ab sofort nichts mehr von euch umbenannt werden und neue Patches können einfach installiert werden ohen dass die Übersetzung zerstört wird (fehlende Textstränge ausgenommen; keine 100% Garantie, da ich nicht weiß wie der Update genau arbeitet)

Um meine Übersetzung zu nutzen, müsst ihr einfach im Optionsmenü für die Einstellung Language “Deutsch by Xcevion” auswählen und “Apply Changes drücken”
Danach startet das Spiel neu und meine Übersetzung ist aktiv.

Nächstes Mal sollte ich erst den Patch spielen und dann übersetzen, ich habe wieder mal Feature übersetzt, die noch nicht existent sind…

Wie immer, wer Fehler findet, kann mir gerne eine PM schreiben und ich werde ein Update erstellen.

great work. maybe you can join the translation team and they can add your translation official?

It was already stated, that there will be an official german translation, but I am not involved.
This translation is just a mod.

As soon as the official version is available I will delete all translation files on Uploaded.to

Es wurde bereits gesagt, dass es eine offizielle Übersetzung geben wird, aber bei dieser wirke ich nicht mit.
Diese Übersetzung ist nur eine Mod.

Sobald es eine offizielle Version gibt, werde ich alle Übersetzungen auf Uploaded.to löschen.

Update Version GermanTranslation.v0.45
Just some minor changes und additions

Nur ein paar kleine Änderungen und Ergänzungen.

Hello,
I can’t start a Game with the custom translation on 0.45.02. Maybe they changed some strings.

Hi Quackmoor,

i just installed the new update and my game starts without any problem.
Did you update from 0.45.00 to 0.45.02? or from an earlier release?

With my changes for update 0.44, my mod doesn’t conflict anymore with the original files.
Therefore my translation will work even when new strings are introduced to the game.
In that case you would see the string that should be replaced with text from the strings_demod.data

With the release of v1.0 and the official translation, I won’t make any new update of my translation.