Getting attempts even with victory

I have been playing GSB for a little while now and just started attempting challenges. I have had a few of the challenges tell me victory but when I go back and look at the same match later it says attempted not Victory, does this happen to anyone else?

Greetings Admiral Snarf

Quick question: Did you have direct control enabled ?

Yes im sure I did, I tend to use it a bit.

Ah, if that is the case your victory will not be registered as it is considered “unsporting”

I see. lol, well thanks for educating me had to happen sometime. Maybe you could answer another question for me… When your actually watching the space battle you have the numbers in the boxes on the left and right sides of the screen what are they counting to get those numbers… I have been way lower then my opponent or way way higher… just wondering what they mean.

From the manual. (because i cant explain it as well)

I have been playing GSB for a little while now and just started attempting challenges. I have had a few of the challenges tell me victory but when I go back and look at the same match later it says attempted not Victory, does this happen to anyone else?

I don’t think anyone uses these challenges anymore. GSB1 is finished all development. Nothing new of any value is happening to this game, unless maybe it comes from modders.