Graphics appreciation

I posted in the new “MOD” forum about the “colorTween”: entry in equipment.data, but just wanted to note that, while investigating that
(it has something to do with the shade of the color coming out of machines, and maybe the in-process-machine colors too)
that the zoomed-in graphics for machines are incredible.

I’ve seen some before (like the multi-mixer), but admit I’m usually zoomed out just a bit and can’t see all the details (like - input ingredient colors changing shade during processing!!!) and just focused on gameplay.

I think Tim (dev) said his brother did the machine graphics. Whoever did it, they are fantastic. sorry didn’t notice before - my apologies.

I wholeheartedly agree. The graphics and animations are awesome. The changes in colour during machine processing was one of the first things I noticed when I first played, and I’m still very impressed at how the colours and appearance of all the drugs at the different stages of production are generated.

A* :slight_smile:

Agreed the graphics are pretty insane and are what I noticed first before anything else.

I saw this when it was originally posted but I just wanted to pop back and extend my thanks for the kind words. I really appreciate that you appreciate the graphics. :wink:

i like graphics. graphies and animations are grateful.i impressed from graphics. the graphics are pretty and nice.