GSB: Galactic Conquest now in beta

Yes, this is all very easy to do now.

:smiley: Thank you, much appreciated! :smiley:

I just recently played a couple games of GSB Galactic Conquest after not having touched the game for a few months. Whereas I remember trying it out the first time and getting absolutely stomped, now it’s way tpo easy even on Admiral. The opposition consists entirely of single ships, or at the most two or three frigates, very rarely with fighter support. I’ll be marching around with my fleets of twelve ships and every single encounter I get is one or two or three vessels in opposition. What gives?

The silence on this question is deafening. Too bad.

I just registered to tell you that this expansion looks great.

I’ve been looking for a game which emulates some of the fun I had with Master of Orion 2 all those years ago and it looks like you’re developing your GSB project in a great way.

Keep on going and developing this game and you’ll have a multi million piece of intellectual property on your hands. Just don’t let someone like EA Games come along and try buy you up because they simply destroy games.

Lastly, I own quite a big site about Facebook games. Have you thought of a Facebook Version? GSB RPG version where you build up your fleet and battle others in a similar manner to “back yard monsters” would likely be a winner if you have the development time.

facebook games are very interesting, but I just don’t have the time. I badly need a holiday as it is!

Galactic conquest is great, especially since i can test out my new mods against player designed fleets, oh how i love seeing my omega class destroyers (B5 mod) anhilate some poor so and so’s fleet. :stuck_out_tongue:

The only problem I have is that enemy fleets seem to non existent.

They just guard one place and maybe attack one place at some point.

That could be fixed.

hello Variant may I suggest looking at some of the many topics that have to do with galactic conquest, you may find that the answers to your problems are there