GUI for Announcements

May I suggest that the ‘Announcements’ be located elsewhere on the screen or alternatively that they not be locked and rather let the player ‘float’ them to where they want it?

I have set the game to each resolution setting and still cannot see the ‘Announcements’

Hi, are you saying that they actually are clipped off the bottom of the screen? It looks like you are running the game in a window, but trying to have it fullscreen. If the game is set to the same resolution as your desktop under options it should toggle into ‘borderless’ windowed mode where you see the whole screen and dont have a title bar. is that not working for you?

Yes you are quite correct, the message was clipped off at the bottom of the screen when I was running the game on my old monitor with its peak performance resolution at 1280x1024.
I have since upgraded the monitor and the image is now clearly visible at 1920x1080 resolution.

I do still however suggest that the placement of the messages is a bit awkward for most western based players whom are used to reading from left to right and top to bottom.
From a user experience perspective it would make sense to have the ability to float the window.